- Flex Classroom 1000
- Model No.
- Flex Kit 01
The Flex Classroom 1000 is a variant of the Flex 1000 am-cor Kit. It has an area of 1000 sq.ft. (93 m2), and can be assembled cheaply & efficiently to provide educational, classroom, community, or other covered space.
The Flex Classroom 1000 features a flat roof and a sloped roof option.
- am‑cor inc.
- Ferrocement building Kit
- Kit Price
Due to volatile market conditions, we can only give estimated rates at this time
- Estimated Construction
Price Range (TCHC)
- US $100,580 - $154,750 What's this?
- 1000 sq.ft. (90 m2)
- 50.0 ft. (15.2 m)
- 20.0 ft. (6.1 m)
- 1 S
- 8.0 ft. (2.4 m)
- 0 BR
- 1 BA
- accessible, passive-solar, upwards-expandable
All Kits come with:
- am‑cor Ferrocement unibody stress-skin technology
- Durability & Disaster Resistance
- All building components pre-engineered, prefabricated, and panelized for quick assembly
All Kits include:
- On-site Field Representative Kit assembly tutorial & crew instruction
- Steel panel and frame design in coordination with architect or project engineer
- Sealed drawings of structural frame for building permit submission
- Coordination with local code authority to expedite approval
- Illustrated Field Manual detailing shell assembly
- See Kit Contents for details