Flexible Kits for any application
The Flex Series features modular & stackable Kits with open multiple-use interiors, that can be configured for residential, commercial, community, hospitality, retail, medical, and industrial use.
Flex Kits are configurable, and can be customized for your specific budget, location, and application.
All Flex Kits include:
- Walls, Floors, Roofs, Columns, Beams, amcorite, etc.
- Structural Earthquake & Hurricane Resistance
- Architectural & Engineering plans
- am-cor Site Representative & on-site Training Program (USA & CA)
Flex Kit Options:
Openings: Doors & Windows
Services: Electrical & Plumbing
Tools: Kit Assembly, Construction, etc.
Local language, graphical & pictorial instructions & diagrams
am-cor Site Representative & on-site Training Program (International)
All Kits come standard with the following qualities:
- am‑cor Ferrocement unibody stress-skin technology
- Durability & Disaster Resistance
- All building components pre-engineered, prefabricated, and panelized for quick assembly
All Kits are prefabricated with industrial-grade materials:
All Kits include Professional services:
- On-site Field Representative Kit assembly tutorial & crew instruction
- Steel panel and frame design in coordination with architect or project engineer
- Sealed drawings of structural frame for building permit submission
- Coordination with local code authority to expedite approval
- Illustrated Field Manual detailing shell assembly
- See Kit Contents for details