How To Save Existing Structures
am-cor ExoStructures rehabilitate existing or damaged concrete block, cast, brick or wood structures:
- Disaster-resistant Ferrocement structural reinforcing
- Fast, easy, inexpensive installation
- Conceals, reinforces, and works around existing structural issues
- Beautiful, standard finishes & surfaces
- Integrated superinsulation, vapor barriers, and additional room for services
- Works with any existing structure: metal, concrete, masonry, wood, etc.
How Does It Work?
ExoStructures quickly wrap an insulated, weather-resistant, structural shell around an existing building, using the am‑cor System.
5 STEP OVERVIEW
- Site Prep: Trench around & clean existing concrete structure
- Place: am‑cor carbon steel mesh panels on footer & fasten to existing structure
- Option: Install additional services & superinsulation (vapor barrier)
- Weatherize: Apply amcorite (Ferrocement stucco) = seamless, unibody structural shell
- Completion: Apply finish surface (brick tile, siding, stucco); Backfill & Landscape
am-cor ExoStructures use the am-cor System’s structural construction technology to quickly and inexpensively fix & rehabilitate existing or damaged concrete block, cast, brick or wood structures.
am-cor Exostructures add flexibility, by adding additional cavity wall space for new services, and energy savings, by earth-tempering & superinsulating the existing structure.