The Tropic Series
Traditional Tropical Charm
A mix of traditional peaked-roof charm with a tropical flair!
In the Tropic Series, a hand trowel finish is used to evoke traditional Mediterranean and Spanish American architecture. amcorite™ Carbon steel reinforced Portland cement surfaces can be tinted and textured to create any desired effect. Enamel steel roofing is shaped in the form of clay tile roofing; this roofing is guaranteed for 30 years against hurricane damage, as fastened directly to am-cor Ferrocement structures.
- Standard Features
- All Kits come standard with the following design:
- am‑cor Ferrocement unibody stress-skin technology
- Durability & Disaster Resistance
- All building components pre-engineered, prefabricated, and panelized for quick assembly
- Custom Features
- These may be added as customizations to any Kit:
- Floorplan modifications
- Door/window adjustments
- Wall height changes
- Roof pitch/peak changes
- All Kits are prefabricated with industrial-grade materials:
- All Kits include Professional services:
- On-site Field Representative Kit assembly tutorial & crew instruction
- Steel panel and frame design in coordination with architect or project engineer
- Sealed drawings of structural frame for building permit submission
- Coordination with local code authority to expedite approval
- Illustrated Field Manual detailing shell assembly
- See Kit Contents for details
- Have a question or need more information?
Click here to see all available Kits.